Sunday, March 13, 2005

What are you waiting for? Take action now!

Life Coaching is all about identifying what you want out of life and then taking action to get there!
A few key song lyrics in the charts struck me recently, as they seemed to highlight a fairly common human activity: procrastination! How many times (and I am as guilty as anyone) have you intended to do something but you just "haven't got around to it", or you noticed that weeks have gone by and you still haven't taken that first step to achieve the thing you want to?
Life Coaching can help you identify the roadblocks, build on what motivates you to take action, set out clear goals and action plans, but most importantly, Life Coaching can help you to "just do it"!

If you are interested in finding out more or you would like to book a free 45 minute trial session, please contact me: lifecoach@KatiTyler.com


Here are a few comments from past clients:-

"Kati helped me to focus on my goals and to take action.. I very much enjoyed being coached by Kati and was delighted with my results.."
Debbie, Castle Donnington

"The first session was quite amazing and I received results instantly and felt so much more in charge of my destiny!"

Claire, Devon

"Although the sessions numbered 8 in total, the effects of Kati's life coaching will reach far and beyond those 8 sessions. I am now building on the foundations that Kati helped me to set and am looking forward to achieving many goals during 2005"
D Taviner, Somerset